This course provides you with a great deal of information about different essential oils and carrier oils so that you are qualified to create your own blends of aromatherapy oils. You can incorporate these aromatherapy oil blends in the treatments you currently offer. The theory is delivered online with clear diagrams and audio. Reception, consultation and aftercare guidance is covered as well as contra-indications to treatment. Photographs and diagrams ensure that this course is both engaging and informative to give you the confidence to perform an aromatherapy massage treatment.
GTi Professional Standards (included with this course) and a Body Massage qualification
- Introduction, Reception and Consultation
- A Background to Aromatherapy
- The Olfactory and Limbic systems
- Contra-indications Preventing Treatment
- Contra-Indications Restricting Treatment
- Oil Extraction Methods and Oil Storage
- Carrier Oils
- Blending Essential Oils and Synergy
- Preparation for Treatment
CPD Points 16
Qualification Obtained: GTi Award
Insurance Notes:This course can be covered by the Guild's insurance policy. Insurance conditions and warranties may apply.